Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pull List for 11/19/08

Avengers/Invaders #6 - Kruger and Ross Avengers/Invaders has really been flying under the radar with Final Crisis and Secret Invasion currently still running. I have been enjoying this story and Kruger and Ross have been showing that Marvel does have a rich history before the Fantastic Four and Spider-Man came around by showcasing heroes that were true heroes of their time in the Invaders.

As you can see I am only getting one title this week, which may be a sign that there is comic book God, which is a good thing for me since for the past two weeks I have been busy with different business projects I have due at the end of the semester. Ah, the things I do to graduate early. Thankfully I have all my presentations on Monday so that I have a small break till finals in three weeks. And also I did not get a chance to post the "Legen-wait for it-dary Comic Book Highlights of the Week" for this past week in comics but since I am only getting one title this week I will combine this week and last weeks highlights together into one. Hope everyone enjoys their comics this week. Later!

0 Comments: